Display Rubeza 600mm Addison Vanity Unit With Ceramic Sink - Dark Brown-Tap and Waste include
In Stock - Delivery within 1 weeksNext Day Delivery Available
The order placed after 5pm will be evaluated the next day.
For detailed information, you can contact our delivery team.
Display Rubeza 600mm Addison Bathroom Vanity -Dark Brown
Tap and Waste include
Rubeza 24”(600mm) Addison Vanity Unit – High Quality Vanities Ideal for Any Bathroom Theme – Designed for Comfort and Convenience
SOLID WOOD CONSTRUCTION
Vanity Base is Solid Poplar Wood and veneer board is MDF
DTC PREMIUM QUALITY SOFT-CLOSE DRAWERS
Matching Framed Mirror Sold Separetely
Width 24'' / 610mm
Depth 18'' / 457mm
Height 34'' / 863mm
RESILIENT AND HIGH QUALITY BATHROOM VANITY SET
- MORE CONVENIENT STORAGE SPACE: More than just look good, our vanities are designed for convenience. They have sample storage space that you can use to store bathroom supplies, which means a neat and tidy bathroom that you will love.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: These bathroom vanity sets are constructed to offer high quality service for years. They have solid wood legs and MDF carcass that will withstand the test of time. DTC soft close hardware without faucet and drain, and a CUPC certified sink with brushed nickel hardware and ceramic top make for a perfect, high quality addition to your space.
Here’s why this bathroom vanity set is perfect for you
- It has sufficient storage space.
- It is water resistant and durable
- It will complement your washroom’s decor
- 10 years limited warranty.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ now and get this high quality vanity set. You will love how convenient and functional 600mm square inches can be.
This Product Comes with 2 man Delivery for MAINLAND UK , If you need International Delivery don't hesitate to Contact Us : email@example.com or 0800 955 0028 , Our Specialist Give you best shipping quote for your delivery
2 Man Delivery
- £49.99 Charge for UK mainland
- The standard delivery service time scale is an estimated 10-20 working days from purchasing your item if in stock
- One of our colleagues will be in contact with you to schedule a delivery date that suits you.
- The delivery team will be delivering your item between the timeslot of 7:00am - 8:00pm. We will give you a 6 hour time slot for your delivery closer to the date. We advise that someone is in the property between the hours of your timeslot to receive the product. On the delivery day, you will recieve a seperate email notification with our tracking link to keep you updated on when the delivery is 90 minutes away from you, as well as tracking the delivery driver's location from you.
- If our delivery team come to deliver your product and no one is at the property you will be charged a £100 fee to cover the costs of the delivery. The delivery date cannot be altered within the last 14 days of arrival. If you would like to make any changes or amend this, there is an additional fee of £50